Meet our wonderful team
The Guest House Pongola is managed by Samkelo and Nkosi and their capable team. They look forward to welcoming you.
And our Groundsman Sam who takes great pride in creating and maintaining our beautiful gardens.
As home-from-home to our regular corporate clients and the ideal stop-over to Mozambique and Kosi Bay, we offer:
- Large Tropical Garden and Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Lots of Secure Parking for Cars and Boats
- Spacious Entertainment Patio with Braai Facilities
- All Rooms Air Conditioned
- Flat Screen DSTV in all Rooms
- An in-house conference and meeting venue for the exclusive use of our Guests.
- Well situated for safe walking, jogging, mountain biking and off-road motorbiking
Guests who wish to linger in the beautiful Pongola Valley area, can enjoy:
- Take a tour of the TSB Sugar Mill.
- Visit a citrus packhouse preparing fruit for export.
- Golf, Tennis, Bowls.
- Mountain, Quad or Off-Road Biking.
- Tiger Fishing on the Pongolapoort Dam at Lake Jozini.
- Bass Fishing at Dweba Lapa Dam.
- Try out some serious 4 x 4 terrain on the surrounding ancient Lebombo Mountains.
- Take a leisurely drive through one of the many nearby Game Reserves; Ithala, Mkuze, Pongola, Hluhluwe and see the Big 5.
- Don’t miss Sunday Lunch at the new Tiger Lodge in Jozini.
- Arrange a professional hunting trip or go bush tracking elephant or rhino.
Enjoy small, intimate meetings and conferences, exclusively for our guests.
This is an in-house offer and is available to hire at R1000 per day, or part thereof and meals can be arranged.
Our in-house conference facility is airconditioned, private, spacious and equipped with wifi.
Maximum seating for 12 guests.